Friday, March 23, 2007

"Fu Fu", Thai Breed Dog @ my grand pa house

My sister in law, wan, and Fufu.

Fufu is a Thai breed dog called "Bang-Kaew". They are a house dog mix with wild dog. They like to swim, catch snakes, fishes and lizards. I am not kidding. They are!!

Wan used to have this kind of dog at her home town for 39. They all looked after her farm. I don't believe who would dare to get into her farm without any permisssion.

Me and FuFu. She is so soft and so cute. In the picture, she is only 2 months old.


My brother and Fufu. This is the best picture I took. The best look for Fu-Fu.


Fu-Fu, this name is from my dad. It means luck-luck.












My cousin with FuFu and Leo. They go along very well. Maybe Leo is a boy and Fu-Fu is a girl.

2 comments:

Maribel said...

Hi Joy,

Saying hello :-)

Take care and thanks for the e-mail :-)

Wish you a nice week!

Mary :-)

Joy Joy said...

Hay, Mary. Thanks for the comment. I know you always watch me even we are far away. I miss you too. Keep in touch. Wait a bit then I will post something new for you to have a look.
Love,
Joy.