Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Enlighten

Time passed by as quickly as I can't imagine. I can't believe it was November 2007 that I updated this blog. Things happened and changed. However, I am who I am as the same.

I was inspried by one of my best friend, Scotty, to keep update the blog again. Once I feel disappointed by blog because it opens too much information and sometimes I do not want people to get too close to me. I have my space and I require people to respect it.

Well, it can't be always the point. Time proves that good friends always be there. So I will start update this blog again. At least, this place, will remind me the moment I down, rise, inspired, sad and as much as human being can have.

Joy.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Hi Joy,

FINALLY I've managed to get my account working again!!

It's a while after this post though, but It's great to see all the same.

I might try to get mine running soon...we'll wait and see :)

Scott