Sunday, September 03, 2006

My Dog, My lovers, My everything, "LEO"

Santa Leo, 25th December 2006










Leo and Me!

He is a bit stinky while I took this picture but it is alright. Yes, I know. I usually take him for a bath every once per week but imagine that when it is Friday or nearly the due time, the stinkiness is increasing.....

Anyway, he is still cute and always sweet. He is a star in my house and he is the youngest brother!



Leo and his Dutch Goleo

"Hey, Leo, don't eat Goleo".... His name is Leo Chitravas and he loves liver. He is poodle with a light weight classification. Love to run without stop in the field and especially when it has female colleague with. Just stare with his blank eyes....... You are the stress reducer, do you know that? Huh??..



Leo and Jeab (My sister!)


1 comment:

Maribel said...

My nephew Leo is cute!!! :-)