Sunday, September 17, 2006

7 Foodie Ladies

7 Angels of mine which always beside me and help during my toughest time. No matter the subjects are; broken heart, damn work load, stupid people, etc.

This is two ladies, took at "Something Sweet" coffee shop. From left, Por and Pui, both are very nice friends. With Por, I talked a lot with music and working life. With Pui, I talked a lot about love and computer. Thanks a lot.


This is Matoom. She is our sweetest friend in the group. Always take care, nice and being our aunty. So so sweet.....







Here below is Nay. Now she transform to be a Japanese girl already because her duty to study PhD overthere. She came from the same highschool as me so we know each other for a long time.












Next angel is Ja who is the cat lover. She found her true love already as you can see from the picture, so sweet isn't it? In the meantime, I can say that she got her private driver also. Well, I am waiting for your wedding.

Picture below took at Karaoke City on June 08. From left, Pui, Ton, Por and Ja. I did not go because I'm in Cleveland!!!

No comments: