Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chitravas Family

My cousin "Yee". We are close to each other.


My Brother & My Sister in Law

I am waiting for my niece. Don't know when but should not take so long. If you read this message, please I want to be his/her Auntie.





My sister, my best friend

Here we go....... No contact information available, guys!!


















Our Family 25 years ago.....

My dad found this picture and asked me whether I can scan it for our memory. It is so nice...and guess who is who....

Well, I am the one who sat on my mom's lap. My brother is in his primary school uniform and my sister in kinder garden uniform. Both are standing next to my mom.

A bit weird to look and stare at the old picture. I can't believe that we grew until this far. Time flies and left only the memory behind.


I love you all.



2 comments:

Maribel said...

Joy Joy

I could recognize you!
You were just as lovely as you are now!

I loved the photo

Take care
Mary :-)

Maribel said...

Hey Joy your sister looks so sweet as you!!

I am so happy for your brother and sister in law!!! I have met them before. Please send warm regards to them!