Sunday, February 04, 2007

Perth Trip 26 Jan - 3 Feb 2007


Kathleen's angels
Kathleen is one of my good friend/colleague along the year. She lives now in Perth because her husband is an Australian. American woman who just have two little angels (twin). I think this picture show Kayla with her mom. So cute and beautiful!!


Here is Kathleen & Olivia. So cute both mom and her daughter.



Here is Kathleen & Tony, her husband, they both brought me for the last dinner in Perth. They are my good friends. The background is Perth city which has Swan river pass through. They said it is called Swan because it has many black swans overhere.





Abrolhos Islands

I flew among historic archipelagos by very small airplane(max. 4 seats) and did some snorkelling and swimming at deserted island. So nice experience I have ever had. Enjoy!





















3 comments:

Scott said...

They're some pretty cool photos you've taken!

It's good to see you managed to visit some sights and have fun after all the hard work!

Maribel said...

Hi Joy!
Those photos are amazing!!! So nice to see you are having fun!! I'd love to try that little airplane. If I have the chance I will definetely try!!

Have a good week!!!

Joy Joy said...

Thanks Mary.

Actually I still got more. I will add little by little.

Thanks for your big fan. Hope you are alright with all thesis.

Yeah, I'd love to go with you. Should be really really fun.

Love, Joy.