Saturday, October 07, 2006

Coup day - 21 September 2006

Two pictures I took while I was on the way that we just have an annoucement from the soldier. It was on 21st of September. No radio or television program. There was only the announcement and music all channels. I felt a bit that I probably in old Russian or some where else which was not in Bangkok, Thailand.


See that there are so less cars on the street. It was nearly 8.00 am in the morning. That feelings was so unsecure feeling.







Have a double click on this picture. I took while I was driving to meet one customer out of Bangkok. It was about nearly 1 week after the coup has taken over our democracy. We live as normal as we are. Just a tank on the street which attracked all tourists.


1 comment:

Scott said...

So interesting to see the photos during this time.

The difference is huge compared to our stay last week!