Sunday, October 22, 2006

Every breath I took (Joy's pic collection), .....

is the moment I am alive! Here are the every moments of my life that I can catch. Let see the photo gallery of mine!

Joy at New Year Party' 2007, "Pyrate".
My last party with my ex-company.


On Linsay's Birthday - 8th August 2007


Myself and P'Tode, 2004, Hua-Hin

What's a pity that now she moved to another company. She is three years older than me and we spent 2 years at the same company.


Dance Party, 2004

No one believe that I was selected to be one of the dancer. Well, at least, I have ever pretty on that day. Good to have a chance to wear a fantastic costume. Believe, it was so heavy on my head.





Explore-Exploit October 12-14, 2006





















This is my first time to play paint ball. I really love it and I look forward to playing it again.















2004, Talu Island (South of Thailand) with Foodies Ladies.















Blue sea and white reflection from the sand are the things that you can not deny to see them again.

Joy at Nay's welcome party from Japan
Took on October, 06

It was so nice to catch up with all girls and met Nay again. We had a fun night with many laughs and chats.
























At Cognis Challenge, May 2006


I was posted with Carrie, my US friend. We work together and it is great to know each other. Carrie sent to me a few months later but, at least, she did not forget. She is a nice person I found.

1 comment:

Maribel said...

Hello Joy:
Just figured out how to leave comments in your blog!!!
Have a lovely day!!!